Monday, March 9, 2009

Jack be Nimble

draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw, draw.... paint? sure.


only fun thing i've done in my illustration class - assignment was to take a nursery rhyme, and change the context so the meaning changes, basically. i did "Jack Be Nimble." done in gouache paint. it's like watercolor, it just sounds dumber.

"Jack Be Nimble"

and then, i added legs to the Rock part of my Rock, Paper, GUN! doodle. i'm really starting to like this guy. should probably turn this into an actual... character, thing.



drew this one in HIGHSCHOOL. 5 years ago.. been sitting on my computer for awhile so, i colored it a few days ago. crazy, eh? our teacher was obsessed with 'collages.' so here's one of the few i did, only in COLOR!!!
"Dream Orientation"




and, yeah. cyclops dude. idea just came to me while i was homework-ing. made me laugh, and i had to draw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment