Sunday, August 30, 2009

I've got a baaaaad feeling about this


so, i like to do this thing when i watch movies - basically attempt to draw the entire movie with quick sketches, and then LATER add in details. that way, i can enjoy the movie rather than focus too much on drawing. FUN! anyways, here are the results after doing a starwars episode 4-6 marathon instigated by none other than KYLE himself. what's that??? you KNOW you look like him.

first day of school tomorrow, first day of work tomorrow, first day of..... tomorrow... tomorrow?

3 comments:

  1. holy creepy... THAT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE KYLE!!! really!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He so does. And now he's no longer here to defend himself... Mwahaha!

    I will say this though: I guaran-dang-tee that Kyle is a better actor than Hayden Christensen. I've got potted plants that can act better than him. (No, seriously - they, like, grow over time, whereas his characters are just the same stupid character that you don't give a filth about throughout the entire movie. No development whatsoever.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic Kevin. I'm very impressed. The fact that you can do that at all blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete